Sunday, September 25, 2011

Up and going!

  This is my first blog post...ever!  I have never subscribed or really even read a blog until this last year, can you believe that?  So...here we go!

  Hi, my name is Dawn, I am married to a wonderful man, Greg and a stay at home mom to two wonderful little girlies .  Gracelynn is 5 and such a amazing kid, she is a strong, loving, willful and extremely brave little girl.  She loves Yo Gabba Gabba, Barbies, dolls and relaxing with a fun book. Delaney, my littlest, is 1.   She really keeps me guessing, she's a sharp one!  She is sweet, loving and such a ball to be around.  She loves animals, running around, climbing furniture and pestering her big sister.

   The kiddos really keep me on my toes, it seems like I am always picking up toys, running errands or picking some junk off the floor.  When I do manage to get some free time I love to stop at thrift stores, goodwill or even a random yardsale for a second hand gem that might make our home sparkle.  I love all things crafts, I enjoy painting and repurpose furniture and even reusing every objects  to make new accessories for the house.

 I really hope to have a good time writing and sharing this blog, you see over time that I am a bit nutty but hey that's what makes me fun!  My life isn't perfect.  Far from it. In fact sometimes,  sometimes I wonder how I even function day to day.  Haha, but really,  I love it all I wouldn't trade it for the world!  Now matter how you drag your feet life is going to happen, why not make it colorful and get a little paint on your toes!
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment